It takes just about 10 minutes to prepare this very famous Hong Kong Beef Noodle. The Thinly sliced beef cooked in diced garlic, sliced ginger, oil, wine, and Korean beef marinate sauce. Noodles are soon added and are tossed with dark sauce and spicy teriyaki sauce.
- 3 garlic dice
- 1 cup thinly slice beef
- 6 slice thinly slice ginger
- 4 tbsp shao xing wine
- 3 tbsp oil
FLAVOURFULL SAUCE OPTIONAL A
- 4 tbsp store bought korean beef marinate sauce
- 4 tbsp bottle store bought spicy teriyaki sauce
OR USED SIMPLE SAUCE OPTIONAL B
- 3 tbsp dark sauce
- 4 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp oil
- 4 cup soy flat noodle or flat rice noodle or udon noodle
- 1 large thinly slice fresh red chili
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1 fresh coriander /spring onion
Please click the above 'Get 50 recipes' button and get the instructions for this recipe and get all 50 recipes free in one pdf.
Aussie Meat is thrilled to announce the Referrals & Rewards Program for all our Aussie Meat Lovers. You and your friends and family can enjoy the benefits by simply Refer a friend and receive HKD50 OFF on your next purchase, and your friend will receive HKD100 OFF on their first purchase. The great news is that you can KEEP referring and earning the rewards.