Skinny Beef And Broccoli Noodles
The beef steak and broccoli is stir fried in soy sauce in such a way that the sauce gets infused in the beef to make it juicy. Finally, rice noodles are introduced and stirred properly to complete the dish.
- 12 oz. wide rice noodles or udon noodles
- 1/3 c. low-sodium soy sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Juice of 2 limes, plus wedges for serving
- 1 tbsp. Sriracha
- 1 tsp. honey
- 3 tbsp. toasted sesame oil, divided
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- 3/4 lb. flank steak, thinly sliced against the grain
- 1 large head broccoli, cut into florets
- 8 oz. baby bella mushrooms, sliced
Please click the above 'Get 50 recipes' button and get the instructions for this recipe and get all 50 recipes free in one pdf.