Slow Simmer Beef Soup
One of the best options that you can get in healthy soups is that of meat recipes. The main ingredient of the recipe is bone stock and cubed beef. Both the ingredients are cooked in different ingredients such as five Chinese spices, bouillon, cubed zucchini, orange, chopped carrots, cabbage, and lemon pepper.
- 96 oz beef bone stock
- 4 large carrots chopped
- 4 large zucchini cubed
- 1/2 head cabbage
- 2 lbs cubed stew Beef
- 1 tablespoon orange and lemon pepper
- 2 tablespoons chocolate mole a sauce
- 2 teaspoons Chinese five spice
- 1 teaspoon beef-flavored bouillon
- 2 medium potatoes cubed
- 1 large corn Cobb chopped to bite size
Please click the above 'Get 50 recipes' button and get the instructions for this recipe and get all 50 recipes free in one pdf.