1 pound beef striploin
4-5 teaspoons red curry paste, divided
1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
6 cups fresh stir-fry vegetable blend (broccoli, carrots, pea pods)
hot cooked rice (optional)
1. Cut beef steak lengthwise in half, then crosswise into 1/8 to 1/4-inch think strips. Combine 3 teaspoons red curry paste and beef in medium bowl. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 15 minutes.
2. Whisk coconut milk and remaining 1 to 2 teaspoons red curry paste in small bowl until blended. Set aside.
3. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add 1/2 of beef; stir-fry 1 to 3 minutes or until outside surface of beef is no longer pink. (Do not overcook.) Remove from skillet. Repeat with remaining beef. Season with salt, as desired; keep warm.
4. Pour coconut milk mixture into same skillet; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 3 to 5 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring occasionally. Add vegetable blend; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 5 to 8 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
5. Return beef to skillet; cook and stir until beef is heated through, about 1 minute. Serve over rice, if desired.