How to prepare Simple Southwestern Barramundi Fish Tacos with Cabbage Slaw?
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 15 mins
For the Tacos
- 1 bag12-oz Australis Barramundi
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro
- 4 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 4 corn tortillas
For the slaw
- 1/2 head red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1/2 head green cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 medium carrot, shredded with a box grater
- For the sauce, mix mayonnaise, sour cream, cilantro, and 2 teaspoons taco seasoning.
- Toss barramundi with lemon juice and remaining taco seasoning.
- In a non-stick pan, heat oil over medium-high heat; saute barramundi just until it begins to flake easily with a fork (around 4-6 minutes). Fish may break apart as it cooks.
- Spoon fish into warmed corn tortillas, serve with sauce and remaining ingredients as desired. Feel free to add additional taco fixings like fajita veggies and diced tomato.
- For the slaw, grate carrot into small slices with a box grater. Slice red and green cabbage thinly and combine with the carrot.
Posted by Aussie Meat and for this fabulous recipe, we thank The Better Fish for the recipe link is https://www.thebetterfish.com/recipe/southwestern-fish-tacos/