Buy Product(s): OCEAN CATCH BARRAMUNDI FISH FILLETS BONELESS AND SKIN-ON (FROM 429G)
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 40 mins
- 4 Skin-On Barramundi Fillets
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 1 lb Prince Of Orange Potatoes
- ¾ lb Spinach
- 2 Tbsps White Wine Vinegar
- 1 Shallot
- ¼ cup Mayonnaise
- Preheat the oven to 475°F. Wash and dry the fresh produce. Medium dice the potatoes. Peel the garlic; finely chop 2 of the cloves. Finely chop the remaining clove and smash with the side of your knife until it resembles a paste (or use a zester). Peel and finely chop the shallot.
- Place the potatoes on a sheet pan. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper; toss to thoroughly coat. Arrange in a single, even layer and roast 28 to 30 minutes, or until browned and tender when pierced with a fork. Remove from the oven.
- Once the potatoes have roasted for about 5 minutes, in a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, half the vinegar and as much of the garlic paste as you’d like; season with salt and pepper to taste.
- While the potatoes continue to roast, in a large pan (nonstick, if you have one), heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil on medium-high until hot. Working in batches, add the spinach; season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, 2 to 3 minutes per batch, or until wilted. Transfer to a strainer; hold or rest over a bowl. Using a spoon, press down on the cooked spinach to release as much liquid as possible; discard the liquid. Transfer the cooked spinach to a cutting board and finely chop. Wipe out the pan.
- While the potatoes continue to roast, pat the barramundi fillets dry with paper towels; season with salt and pepper on both sides. In the same pan, heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil on medium-high until hot. Add the seasoned fillets, skin sides down. Cook 3 to 5 minutes on the first side, or until the skin is crispy. Flip and cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until lightly browned and cooked through. Transfer to a plate and set aside in a warm place. Wipe out the pan.
- While the potatoes continue to roast, in the same pan, heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil on medium-high until hot. Add the shallot and chopped garlic; season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, 1 to 2 minutes, or until softened and fragrant. Add the chopped spinach and remaining vinegar; season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, 1 to 2 minutes, or until well combined and heated through. Divide the finished spinach, roasted potatoes and cooked barramundi fillets between 4 dishes. Serve with the aioli on the side. Enjoy!
Aussie Meat is thrilled to announce the Referrals & Rewards Program for all our Aussie Meat Lovers. You and your friends and family can enjoy the benefits by simply Refer a friend and receive HKD50 OFF on your next purchase, and your friend will receive HKD100 OFF on their first purchase. The great news is that you can KEEP referring and earning the rewards.
Aussie Meat is The Australian Meat Brand. We deliver Premium Quality Meat, Ocean-catch Seafood, Wine and BBQ Grills across Hong Kong, 5 days per week. Owned and operated by Australians, we deliver finest quality meat which is grass fed, organic, naturally farmed, hormone and antibiotic free meat and ocean-catch seafood from Australian, New Zealand and global farmers jet fresh to your home or office. We understand the value in giving back, our Eat For Charity Program #eat4charityhk donates 5% of our profits towards HK charities.