Beef And Broccoli
This simple to make dish has just two main ingredients and these are beef chunks and broccoli. The dish is made in a spicy flavor or even a moderate option as per choice.
FOR THE MARINADE
- 2/3 c. low-sodium soy sauce, divided
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 3 tbsp. packed brown sugar, divided
- 2 tbsp. cornstarch, divided
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lb. sirloin steak, sliced thinly against grain
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 c. low-sodium beef (or chicken) broth
- 2 tsp. Sriracha (optional)
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
- Thinly sliced green onions, for garnish
Please click the above 'Get 50 recipes' button and get the instructions for this recipe and get all 50 recipes free in one pdf.
Also in Recipes
This is one of the authentic dishes of Hong Kong and is one of the favorite options...
The Thai dish is prepared with stir fried pork. The pork is cooked with carrot...