Beef And Broccoli Kebabs
Though kebabs are not originally from Hong Kong but a number of people love enjoying it here also. The marinated beef and broccoli is grilled to make kebabs out of it.
- 1/3 c. low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 c. brown sugar
- Juice of 2 limes (or 1 if large), plus more for serving
- 1 tbsp. ground ginger
- 1 lb. sirloin steak, cut into cubes
- 2 c. broccoli florets
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Green onions, for garnish
Please click the above 'Get 50 recipes' button and get the instructions for this recipe and get all 50 recipes free in one pdf.
Also in Recipes
This is one of the authentic dishes of Hong Kong and is one of the favorite options...
The Thai dish is prepared with stir fried pork. The pork is cooked with carrot...