Beef And Snow Peas
The best thing about this dish is that beef can be replaced by pork or chicken and the snow peas can be also replaced with broccoli or any other green vegetables. Both beef and snow peas are cooked in oyster sauce to prepare this dish.
- 3/4 pound flank steak
- 3 tablespoons oil (for stir-frying, or as needed)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic (minced)
- 5 too 6 ounces snow peas (trimmed)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1 to 2 tablespoons water (or chicken broth or rice wine)
- 2 teaspoons Chinese rice wine (or dry sherry)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons light soy sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dark soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- black pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
Please click the above 'Get 50 recipes' button and get the instructions for this recipe and get all 50 recipes free in one pdf.
Also in Recipes
This is one of the authentic dishes of Hong Kong and is one of the favorite options...
The Thai dish is prepared with stir fried pork. The pork is cooked with carrot...