Beef Chop Suey
Chop suey is normally a vegetarian dish but now it is also available with a number of meat options such as beef, pork, and chicken. This is one such dish that is available in almost all the restaurants not only in Hong Kong but also throughout the world.
- 1 pound beef
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 to 2 teaspoons oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 pinch cornstarch (under 1 teaspoon)
- 4 tablespoons water (or chicken broth)
- 2 teaspoons oyster sauce
- 3/4 to 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 small bunches bok choy (can substitute broccoli if desired)
- 1/2 cup bamboo shoots (rinsed)
- 1/2 pound mushrooms (washed and patted dry with a paper towel)
- 1/2 cup water chestnuts (fresh if possible)
- 1 large bell pepper (green)
- 2 stalks celery
- 1 onion
- Optional: 1/2 pound snow peas (optional)
Please click the above 'Get 50 recipes' button and get the instructions for this recipe and get all 50 recipes free in one pdf.
Also in Recipes
This is one of the authentic dishes of Hong Kong and is one of the favorite options...
The Thai dish is prepared with stir fried pork. The pork is cooked with carrot...