Beef Chow Fun
The main attraction of this dish is the rice noodles that is quite chewy and can soak up the sauce in a proper way. The noodle is cooked with beef chunks and baby in black bean sauce.
Ingredients:For the Marinade:
- 1 1/2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dark soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Chinese rice wine (or dry sherry)
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 pound beef flank steak (sliced 1/4-inch thick across the grain)
- 8 ounces fresh baby corn
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 pound fresh hor fun
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon Chinese black bean sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- Optional: light soy sauce (to taste)
Please click the above 'Get 50 recipes' button and get the instructions for this recipe and get all 50 recipes free in one pdf.
Also in Recipes
This is one of the authentic dishes of Hong Kong and is one of the favorite options...
The Thai dish is prepared with stir fried pork. The pork is cooked with carrot...