Beef Toasted In Sesame Seeds
For this dish, beef is first marinated with soy mixture and honey. The marinated beef is stir fried in oyster sauce and then is topped with toasted sesame seeds.
- 1/2 pound flank steak
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1/2 green bell pepper
- 1 cup mung bean sprouts
- 1 stalk celery
- 4 teaspoons liquid honey
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1/4 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 slices ginger
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch mixed with 4 teaspoons water
- 3 tablespoons white sesame seeds, toasted
- 4 tablespoons oil for stir-frying
Please click the above 'Get 50 recipes' button and get the instructions for this recipe and get all 50 recipes free in one pdf.
Also in Recipes
This is one of the authentic dishes of Hong Kong and is one of the favorite options...
The Thai dish is prepared with stir fried pork. The pork is cooked with carrot...