The name of the dish denotes the exact flavor. The ground beef is prepared with chorizo, onions, carrots, garlic, and cheddar cheese. The prepared beef is then filled in the spring rolls.
- 1/4 kg ground beef
- 1/4 kg ground pork
- 6 Chorizo (finely chopped)
- 1 medium carrot (grated)
- 2 large onions (finely choped)
- 5 clover of garlic (finely choped)
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese (grated)
- 2 tbsp onion powder
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
- 2 tbsp oregano
- 3 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 medium eggs
- Spring roll wrapper
- 2 tsp cornstarch dissolved in water
- Large or medium green chili
Please click the above 'Get 50 recipes' button and get the instructions for this recipe and get all 50 recipes free in one pdf.
Also in Recipes
This is one of the authentic dishes of Hong Kong and is one of the favorite options...
The Thai dish is prepared with stir fried pork. The pork is cooked with carrot...