Sesame Ginger Beef
In the category of stir fried beef dishes, this is one of the most flavored one. The beef is stir fried with ginger and then is topped with sesame seeds and green chilies.
- 1 lb. skirt steak, thinly sliced into 1/4" strips
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 tsp. plus 1 tbsp. canola oil, divided
- 1 lb. green beans, trimmed
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3" piece of ginger, peeled and grated
- 1/4 c. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp. sugar
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 tbsp. sesame seeds
Please click the above 'Get 50 recipes' button and get the instructions for this recipe and get all 50 recipes free in one pdf.
Also in Recipes
This is one of the authentic dishes of Hong Kong and is one of the favorite options...
The Thai dish is prepared with stir fried pork. The pork is cooked with carrot...