Skinny Beef And Broccoli Noodles
The beef steak and broccoli is stir fried in soy sauce in such a way that the sauce gets infused in the beef to make it juicy. Finally, rice noodles are introduced and stirred properly to complete the dish.
- 12 oz. wide rice noodles or udon noodles
- 1/3 c. low-sodium soy sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Juice of 2 limes, plus wedges for serving
- 1 tbsp. Sriracha
- 1 tsp. honey
- 3 tbsp. toasted sesame oil, divided
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- 3/4 lb. flank steak, thinly sliced against the grain
- 1 large head broccoli, cut into florets
- 8 oz. baby bella mushrooms, sliced
Please click the above 'Get 50 recipes' button and get the instructions for this recipe and get all 50 recipes free in one pdf.
Also in Recipes
This is one of the authentic dishes of Hong Kong and is one of the favorite options...
The Thai dish is prepared with stir fried pork. The pork is cooked with carrot...