Spaghetti with Beef & Mushroom Bolognese
Though minced beef is used in the dish but a number of restaurants also at times make use of the ground beef in this. Beef along with spaghetti and brown mushroom is cooked in diced celery, fresh oregano, salt, and pepper.
- 200 g Spaghetti
- 300 g Minced Beef
- 100g Brown/Shitake Mushrooms (sliced)
- 2 g (2 pinches) Salt
- 2 g White Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Oregano (minced)
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 70 g Yellow Onions (diced)
- 20 g Garlic (minced)
- 100 g Carrots (diced)
- 50 g Celery or Chinese Celery (diced)
- 400 g Ripe Tomatoes (diced or crushed)
- 1 cup Water/Stock (Pasta Water is fine)
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Oregano (finely chopped)
- 1-2 tsp Sugar
- 2 pinches Salt
- as needed Olive Oil
- as needed Parmesan Cheese
Please click the above 'Get 50 recipes' button and get the instructions for this recipe and get all 50 recipes free in one pdf.
Also in Recipes
This is one of the authentic dishes of Hong Kong and is one of the favorite options...
The Thai dish is prepared with stir fried pork. The pork is cooked with carrot...