Stir Fried Beef With Broccoli
Beef is first cooked in oil and broccoli is water and then is stir fried together. Chinese broccoli is used in the dish to offer a flavor of asparagus. The initial preparations make the broccoli crispy and the beef juicy.
- 10.5 ounces/300 g lean beef (sliced or julienned)
- 12 ounces/350 g broccoli
- 1 to 2 teaspoons salt (for the boiling water)
- 2 cloves garlic (sliced)
- 1 teaspoon ginger (finely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon potato starch (or cornstarch mixed with 2 tablespoons water)
- 1/2 large egg white
- 1/2 tablespoon potato starch (or cornstarch)
- 1/2 tablespoon rice wine (or Shaoxing wine)
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon sugar (demerara)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Optional: 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
Please click the above 'Get 50 recipes' button and get the instructions for this recipe and get all 50 recipes free in one pdf.
Also in Recipes
This is one of the authentic dishes of Hong Kong and is one of the favorite options...
The Thai dish is prepared with stir fried pork. The pork is cooked with carrot...