1 pound beef striploin
4-5 teaspoons red curry paste, divided
1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
6 cups fresh stir-fry vegetable blend (broccoli, carrots, pea pods)
hot cooked rice (optional)
1. Cut beef steak lengthwise in half, then crosswise into 1/8 to 1/4-inch think strips. Combine 3 teaspoons red curry paste and beef in medium bowl. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 15 minutes.
2. Whisk coconut milk and remaining 1 to 2 teaspoons red curry paste in small bowl until blended. Set aside.
3. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add 1/2 of beef; stir-fry 1 to 3 minutes or until outside surface of beef is no longer pink. (Do not overcook.) Remove from skillet. Repeat with remaining beef. Season with salt, as desired; keep warm.
4. Pour coconut milk mixture into same skillet; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 3 to 5 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring occasionally. Add vegetable blend; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 5 to 8 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
5. Return beef to skillet; cook and stir until beef is heated through, about 1 minute. Serve over rice, if desired.
Aussie Meat is The Australian Meat Brand. We deliver Premium Quality Meat in Hong Kong. Owned and operated by Australians, we deliver high restaurant quality meat which is grass fed, organic, naturally farmed, hormone and antibiotic free from Aussie farms jet fresh to your home or office. We understand the value in giving back, our Eat For Charity Program #eat4charityhk donates 5% of our profits towards HK charities.