DELIVERY FROM 22ND DEC & DELIVERED CHILLED.
Australian Primo Christmas Shoulder Ham Cooked (Smoked) Skin-On with Bone | Festive Season Only
Features and Benefits
- Imported Australian Primo Ham
- Shoulder Ham Cooked (Smoked) Skin-On with Bone
- Hormone and antibiotic free
- Christmas Ham will be delivered as CHILLED
- DO NOT freeze ham as it will liquify
- Limited stock
Glazing your ham
- Prepare your favourite glaze recipe, or try one of our recipes here.
- Remove rind and use a sharp knife to score ham in a diamond pattern.
- Place ham scored side up in a large baking pan and brush over glaze.
- Place into a preheated oven or hooded BBQ at 180°C for 20 minutes per kg, basting occasionally, until ham is brown and warmed through.
Storing your ham
- Soak a Ham Bag, pillowcase or tea towel in 4 cups of water and 2 tablespoons of vinegar.
- Wring out excess water and place ham in the Ham Bag, pillowcase or wrap in tea towel. Store in coolest part of fridge.
- Re-soak bag in solution every few days or when Ham Bag dries out.
- it will keep for around 7 days and your fridge must be cold 0-3C
Limited supplies weekly.
Our butchers cut to order as accurately as possible but there maybe a +/-10% variance. Our products are snap frozen (except for Christmas Ham) to maintain its texture, flavour and for ease of transport across Hong Kong.
Images are indicatives only. Storage recommendation: Chilled 0-3C, Frozen -20C.