US Norbest Tender Timed®
Young Turkeys are Grade A premium quality, gluten-free and delicious. Turkeys are fed a balanced diet comprised mostly of corn, soybean meal, minerals and vitamins. Fresh water is available at all times. On average, it takes 84 pounds of feed to raise a 30 pound tom turkey. Turkeys are hormone free
. For treatment of disease or illness, approved medicines are used at therapeutic levels under USDA and FDA regulations.
Features and Benefits
- Grade "A" Premium Quality - Norbest® Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Netted with convenient loop handle and price/weight tag
- Deep basted throughout with natural turkey broth and natural seasonings
- No added fats, oils, sugars, and no MSG
- Hormone and antibiotic free
- USDA approved
Limited supplies weekly.
Our butchers cut to order as accurately as possible but there maybe a slight variation. Our products are snap frozen to maintain its texture, flavour and for ease of transport across Hong Kong.
Images are indicatives only. Storage recommendation: Chilled 0-4C, Frozen -20C.