NEW ARRIVAL FRENCH DUCK LEGS SKIN-ON!
French Barbary duck is a muscular bird with a smaller fat percentage than, for example, the Peking duck.
Our French Barbary Duck Legs are lean, tender meat, with a taste more like veal than other duck.
• Maison Couthouis duck farmers work to stringent specifications in terms of duck feed, hygiene and transportation.
• Our ducks are all born and bred in France, most less than two hours away from Soullans.
• We guarantee full traceability for our ducks.
• Maison Couthouis is certified IFS (International Food Standard).
THE ART OF TRADITIONAL SAVOIR-FAIRE
Dry plucking is a meticulous process that avoids the ducks being plunged in hot water and preserves the quality of the meat and skin.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES FOR THE PRODUCT?
• The texture of the skin is preserved, with a naturally well-marked finish.
• The meat retains a layer of fat beneath the skin which helps reveal the natural flavours of the lean duck meat during cooking.
Check out our quick and tasty recipe: HOW TO PREPARE EASY BAKED CONFIT DUCK LEG?