How to prepare Baked Buttery Lobster Tails?
Buy Product(s): OCEAN CATCH US LOBSTER TAILS (2 LOBSTER TAILS, FROM 280G)
Preparation Time: 15 mins
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 4 lobster tails
- 4 tablespoons of unsalted butter
- 3 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoon of olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- Thaw the lobster tails
- Use kitchen shears to cut straight from the middle of the top of lobster shell
- Open up the shell gently
- Combine the butter, garlic, lemon juice, parsley & olive oil in a bowl
- Pour the mixture into lobster shell to marinate
- Preheat the oven to 200 degree
- Place lobster tails on baking sheet into the oven
- Bake for 6-8 minutes until the lobster tails are sturdy.
- Remove from oven and ready to serve!