How to prepare Baked Chicken Drumsticks With Garlic And Herbs?
Buy Product(s): Hormone Free Chicken Drumsticks
Preparation Time: 2 hrs 10 mins
Cooking Time: 40 mins
- 3 pounds chicken drumsticks
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley chopped
- Cooking spray
- Place the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, pepper and Italian seasoning in a large bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Place the chicken drumsticks in the bowl and coat them in the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or up to 24 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a sheet pan with cooking spray.
- Arrange the drumsticks in a single layer on the sheet pan. Bake for 40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Sprinkle with parsley, then serve.
Posted by Aussie Meat and for this fabulous recipe, we thank Dinner at the Zoo for the recipe link https://www.dinneratthezoo.com/baked-chicken-drumsticks/