How to prepare BBQ Chili Ribeye Steak?
Buy Product(s): Australian Wagyu Ribeye Steaks
Preparation Time: 5 mins
Cooking Time: 14 mins
- 1 (2 inches thick) ribeye steak
- 1 tbs salt
- 2 tbs chilli seasoning (the spice mix)
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- First, when you get home from the store, place the steak on a plate and salt both sides heavily. Now place the steak in the fridge uncovered overnight. If you are making it the same day, do not worry just salt immediately.
- Also, let the steak sit out 1 hour before you grill so it comes to room temperature.
- Preheat the grill at medium-high.
- Drizzle both sides with olive oil and season with salt, pepper, and chilli seasoning.
- Next, place the steak on the hot grill 7 minutes both sides.
- Do not touch the steak while it cooks except to flip and it will have an awesome flavour crust.
- Let it stand covered with foil for 10-15 minutes to let juices settle in the steak.
- Finally, enjoy this juicy, smokey steak.
Posted by Aussie Meat and for this fabulous recipe, we thank Chop Happy for the recipe link https://bit.ly/2zziG5y