How to prepare Crispy Onion Chicken Tenders?
Buy Product(s): Australian Free Range Chicken Tenderloins
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 15 mins
- 2 cups of Crispy Fried Onions
- 2 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 pound chicken tenders
- 1 large egg
- Crush Crispy Fried Onions with flour in a plastic bag.
- Dip chicken tenders into egg; coat in onion crumbs.
- Bake 15 min. at 400 °F until chicken is cooked.
Posted by Aussie Meat and for this fabulous recipe, we thank French’s for the recipe link https://www.mccormick.com/frenchs/recipes/appetizer/crispy-onion-chicken-tenders