How to prepare Easy Striploin Steak?
Preparation Time: 5 mins
Cooking Time: 20 mins
- 4 pieces of striploin steaks
- 4 garlic cloves, smashed
- 4 tablespoon of butter
- 2 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of Salt
- Cracked Black pepper
- 1/2 cup of drinking red wine
- minced rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- Take the steak out under room temperature for 30-40 minutes.
- Rub the steak with olive oil, salt and pepper on both sides.
- Preheat the pan on high heat.
- Put the steak to the hot pan and cook each side for 3-4 minutes until it is done to your taste.
- Put butter and garlic and baste over the steak for several times to increase flavour.
- Remove from pan and let it rest for 5-10 minutes.
- Add in the sauce ingredients and stir until boiled, adjust the seasonings if needed.
- Slice the steak and ready to serve.