HOW TO PREPARE GREEK BEEF TORTELLINI?
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 30 mins
- 1 x NZ PREMIUM GRASS FED SUPER LEAN BEEF MINCE
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup cubed feta cheese
- 1/2 cup pitted Greek olives, halved
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil, divided
- 1 package (538gms) cheese tortellini
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 3 cups tomato spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- Cook tortellini according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large pan, cook the beef, zucchini & onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink.
- Drain tortellini; add to pan. Stir in the water & pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Add the tomatoes, cheese, olives and 1 tablespoon basil. sprinkle with remaining basil.