How to prepare Honey Garlic Glazed Salmon?
Buy Product(s): Premium New Zealand King Salmon Skin-on Fillet
Preparation Time: 5 mins
Cooking Time: 20 mins
- 1/3 c. honey
- 1/4 c. soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil divided 4 6-oz. salmon fillets patted dry with a paper towel
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lemon, sliced into rounds
- In a medium bowl, whisk together honey, soy sauce, lemon juice and red pepper flakes.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat two tablespoons oil. When the oil is hot but not smoking, add salmon skin-side up and season with salt and pepper. Cook salmon until deeply golden, about 6 minutes, then flip over and add the remaining tablespoon of oil.
- Add garlic to the skillet and cook until fragrant, 1 minute. Add the honey mixture and sliced lemons and cook until sauce is reduced by about 1/3. Baste salmon with the sauce.
- Garnish with sliced lemon and serve.
Posted by Aussie Meat and for this fabulous recipe, we thank Cooking With Claudia for the recipe link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4xuyEq37nE&feature=youtu.be