How to prepare Juicy Baked Chicken Breasts?
Buy Product(s): Canadian Free Range And Organic Chicken Breast Fillets
Preparation Time: 15 mins
Cooking Time: 35 mins
- 5 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsps. avocado oil, OR extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees f.
- In a small bowl, whisk your sea salt, pepper, cayenne, garlic powder, and smoked paprika.
- Place the chicken breasts on a cutting board, cover with plastic wrap and pound lightly so your chicken is an even thickness.
- Pour the oil in a 13″ x 9″ baking dish. Add in the chicken breast and lightly dredge to coat well.
- Sprinkle your seasoning mixture over both sides of the chicken and gently rub it in with your fingers.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until juices run clear and a meat thermometer reads 165 degrees.
- Cover with foil and allow them to rest for 10 minutes to lock in the moisture.
- Garnish with fresh chopped parsley, then slice against the grain and enjoy!
Posted by Aussie Meat and for this fabulous recipe, we thank Rachel Maser for the recipe link is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_TeDhq0kSo&feature=youtu.be