How to Prepare Lamb Mince Fried Rice?
Buy Product(s): NZ Premium Grassfed Lamb Mince
Preparation Time: 5 mins
Cooking Time: 15 mins
- Lamp Mince
- 1 Small Chopped Onion
- 2 Tablespoon of Oil
- 1 Tablespoon coriander powder
- 2 Tablespoon Ginger and Garlic paste
- 1 Bowl Cooked Rice
- 1 pinch Black Pepper
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a well-seasoned wok or large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Swirl to coat the pan.
- Add the lamb mince and cooked very well add 1 tsp. salt
- Then add ginger and garlic paste
- Add the onion and stir-fry for 1 1/2 minutes
- Add the coriander powder, black pepper, stir-fry for 1 minute more
- Add the soy sauce, and rice and stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Cook, stirring until heated through, about 2 to 3 minutes and Serve immediately.