HOW TO PREPARE PAN SEARED SEABASS WITH LEMON CAPWER BUTTER!
OCEAN CATCH HOLLAND SEABASS FILLETS BONELESS AND SKINON (2 PIECES, FROM 340G)
Preparation Time: 5 mins / Cook Time: 12 mins / Serving: 2
1 X OCEAN CATCH HOLLAND SEABASS FILLETS BONELESS AND SKINON (2 PIECES, FROM 340G)
For the Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Mash:
32 oz frozen cauliflower or 1 large head cauliflower.
Coconut cream (just the thick part from a can of coconut milk)
1. Pat your sea bass fillets dry & coat on both sides with 1 tbsp avocado oil. Sprinkle the fillets with salt & pepper.
2. Preheat your oven to 425. Heat the remaining 1 tbsp avocado oil in a cast iron (or other oven-safe pan) over medium high heat. When the pan is nice & hot, add the fillets skin side down (if they have skin). Let them cook, untouched, for 5 mins. Flip & cook for an additional 5 minutes. It helps to use a metal spatula to prevent the bottom of the fish from sticking to the pan!
3. Transfer the pan to the oven & cook for an additional 5 minutes. The fish should flake easily with a fork at this point.
4. While the fish is cooking, make the cauliflower mash. Bring a large pot of water to a boil & add the frozen cauliflower. Cook it for 10-15 minutes until you can easily pierce the florets with a fork. Drain the cauliflower really well & return it to the pot. Add in the chicken broth, coconut milk, garlic powder, & salt. Use regular blender or food processor to blend up the cauliflower until very thick & creamy.
5. Melt the butter in a sauce pan on the stove, or in the microwave. Stir in the lemon juice& capers.
Serve the fish over some cauliflower mash & spoon some of the lemon butter caper sauce over top. Enjoy!