How to prepare Roast Lamb?
Preparation Time: 15 mins
Cooking Time: 1 hrs 30 mins
- 1 (2-lb.) boneless lamb shoulder roast, tied with butcher's twine
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. freshly chopped rosemary
- 2 tsp. fresh thyme leaves
- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 lb. baby potatoes, halved if large
- Preheat oven to 450º and place oven rack in lower third of oven. In a small bowl, mix together garlic, rosemary, thyme, and 1 tablespoon oil and season generously with salt and pepper. Rub all over lamb.
- In a 9"-x-13" baking dish, toss potatoes with remaining oil and season with more salt and pepper. Place lamb on top of potatoes and roast until internal temperature reaches 145º, about 1 hour.
- Let rest 15 minutes, remove twine, then slice roast and serve.
Posted by Aussie Meat and for this fabulous recipe, we thank Laura Rege from Delish for the recipe, link is https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/recipes/a56354/best-roast-lamb-recipe/