HOW TO PREPARE SAUSAGE AND HALIBUT ONE POT?
OCEAN CATCH ALASKA PREMIUM GREENLAND HALIBUT BONELESS AND SKIN-ON FILLET
Preparation Time: 5 mins / Cook Time: 25 mins / Serving: 4
1 pack of UK PREMIUM TRADITIONAL PORK SAUSAGES (6 SAUSAGES, 400G)
1 x pack of OCEAN CATCH ALASKA PREMIUM GREENLAND HALIBUT BONELESS AND SKIN-ON FILLET
1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for garnish
2 large cloves garlic
1 medium onion
1 1/2 pounds baby red or gold potatoes, thinly sliced
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
1/2 cup dry vermouth or dry white wine (for family meals use Beef stock instead)
1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
A handful flat-leaf parsley, chopped
Crusty bread, to pass at table
1. Heat 1 tablespoon of extra-virgin olive oil, in a deep sided pan, over medium-high heat. Add the sausage & crumble while browning, about 3 to 4 minutes.
2. While the sausage browns, crush the garlic. Peel the onion & then thinly slice. Add the garlic, onions & potatoes to the pan with the sausage & season with salt & pepper, to taste. Douse the pan with half of the vermouth or wine, cover the pan with a lid and cook 10 to 12 minutes.
3. Remove the lid, add the tomatoes and gently stir into the potatoes. Set fillets on top of the potatoes & douse with the remaining vermouth or wine. Season the fish with salt & pepper, to taste. Set lid in place & cook until the fish is opaque, about 6 to 8 minutes.
4. Top the fish with parsley, the juice of 1/2 a lemon & garnish with a liberal drizzle of extra-virgin olive oil.
5. To serve, transfer the fish and sausage mixture from the pan into shallow bowls to hold the juice. Use the crusty bread to soak in the juices at the table.