How to prepare Beef Short Rib Stew?
Buy Product(s): US PREMIUM BEEF RIB FINGERS
Preparation Time: 30 mins
Cooking Time: 3 hours
- ~1.5kg boneless beef short ribs cut into ~2cm pieces
- 2 cups of red wine
- 2 cups of chicken stock
- 1/4 cup of flour
- 1 white carrot, cut into triangular chunks in 1.5cm piece
- some thyme leaves
- pepper and salt
- 1 small piece of ginger
- Mix the short ribs with flour in a big bowl.
- Heat some oil in a casserole, then put the mixed short ribs over high heat until all browned, it takes around 5 minutes.
- Add the wine and chicken stock, turn to simmer heat after boiled.
- Cover with lid and over low heat until the beef is tender, it takes around 2-2.5 hours.
- Add in the carrots, thyme and ginger. Continue to cover with lid and low heat in about 30 minutes.
- Season with salt and prepare and ready to serve!