How to prepare Simple Pan Sear Pork Steak?
Preparation Time: 5 mins
Cooking Time: 15 mins
- 4 pieces of Pork Collar Steak
- 2 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 smashed garlic cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon of Salt & Black pepper
- Dry the porks with paper towel.
- Rub the steak generously with olive oil, salt and pepper on both sides.
- Preheat the pan on medium high heat.
- Add olive oil, wait until shimmering hot.
- Put the porks and cook each side for 3-4 minutes until they are nicely golden brown on one side, then flip to the other side until golden brown as well.
- Put butter and garlic and baste over the porks for several times to increase flavour.
- Remove from pan and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Slice the porks and ready to serve.