There are so many ground beef recipes available in the Hong Kong restaurants. One of them is cooking of the ground beef with ginger, celery, carrots, sweet onion, and garlic cooked in BBQ sauce of authentic Chinese style and apple cider vinegar.
- 1 inch long piece fresh ginger finely grated
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 celery stock finely chopped
- 1 small carrot finely chopped
- 1/4 large sweet onion finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic finely chopped
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp liquid aminos
- 1/4 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup Chinese style bbq sauce (see my recipe)
- 1 tbsp sriracha
- 1 tsp stir fry sauce
- 1 tsp granulated garlic
- 2 cups white rice
- 1 tbsp stir fry sauce
- 1/4 ground turmeric
Please click the above 'Get 50 recipes' button and get the instructions for this recipe and get all 50 recipes free in one pdf.
Aussie Meat is thrilled to announce the Referrals & Rewards Program for all our Aussie Meat Lovers. You and your friends and family can enjoy the benefits by simply Refer a friend and receive HKD50 OFF on your next purchase, and your friend will receive HKD100 OFF on their first purchase. The great news is that you can KEEP referring and earning the rewards.