Though kebabs are not originally from Hong Kong but a number of people love enjoying it here also. The marinated beef and broccoli is grilled to make kebabs out of it. INGREDIENTS:
- 1/3 c. low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 c. brown sugar
- Juice of 2 limes (or 1 if large), plus more for serving
- 1 tbsp. ground ginger
- 1 lb. sirloin steak, cut into cubes
- 2 c. broccoli florets
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Green onions, for garnish
Please click the above 'Get 50 recipes' button and get the instructions for this recipe and get all 50 recipes free in one pdf.
Aussie Meat is thrilled to announce the Referrals & Rewards Program for all our Aussie Meat Lovers. You and your friends and family can enjoy the benefits by simply Refer a friend and receive HKD50 OFF on your next purchase, and your friend will receive HKD100 OFF on their first purchase. The great news is that you can KEEP referring and earning the rewards.