Beef is first cooked in oil and broccoli is water and then is stir fried together. Chinese broccoli is used in the dish to offer a flavor of asparagus. The initial preparations make the broccoli crispy and the beef juicy.
- 10.5 ounces/300 g lean beef (sliced or julienned)
- 12 ounces/350 g broccoli
- 1 to 2 teaspoons salt (for the boiling water)
- 2 cloves garlic (sliced)
- 1 teaspoon ginger (finely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon potato starch (or cornstarch mixed with 2 tablespoons water)
- 1/2 large egg white
- 1/2 tablespoon potato starch (or cornstarch)
- 1/2 tablespoon (or Shaoxing wine)
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon sugar (demerara)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Optional: 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
Please click the above 'Get 50 recipes' button and get the instructions for this recipe and get all 50 recipes free in one pdf.
Aussie Meat is thrilled to announce the Referrals & Rewards Program for all our Aussie Meat Lovers. You and your friends and family can enjoy the benefits by simply Refer a friend and receive HKD50 OFF on your next purchase, and your friend will receive HKD100 OFF on their first purchase. The great news is that you can KEEP referring and earning the rewards.