Here's a quick and easy recipe for a delicious Lamb Burger.
Preparation Time: 10 mins / Cook Time: 20 mins / Serving: 2 ~ 4
- 2 Lamb burgers
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 hamburger buns
- Optional toppings: lettuce, tomato, pickles, cheese, mayo, ketchup, mustard
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground lamb, onion, garlic, breadcrumbs, egg, oregano, salt, and pepper.
2. Mix everything together until well combined.
3. Form the mixture into 4 equal patties.
4. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
5. Add the patties to the skillet and cook for 4-5 minutes on each side until browned and cooked through.
6. Toast the hamburger buns in the same skillet or in a toaster.
7. Assemble the burgers by placing a patty on each bun and adding any desired toppings.
8. Serve hot and enjoy!
Aussie Meat is thrilled to announce the Referrals & Rewards Program for all our Aussie Meat Lovers. You and your friends and family can enjoy the benefits by simply Refer a friend and receive HKD50 OFF on your next purchase, and your friend will receive HKD100 OFF on their first purchase. The great news is that you can KEEP referring and earning the rewards.