Buy Product(s): Australian Duck Breasts Skin-On Boneless Fillets
Preparation Time: 5 mins
Cooking Time: 15 mins
- 2 x 380g pack Luv-a-Duck Fresh Duck Breasts
- ½ cup sweet chilli sauce
- ½ cup of soy sauce
- 1 lime, zested & juiced
- 1 fresh red sweet chilli 7-8cm, thinly sliced
- Grilled vegetables
- Lime wedges
- Sliced fresh chilli to garnish
- Pre-heat BBQ on medium-high or griddle plate 3-4 mins.
- Score the Breast skin 4-5 times lightly with a sharp knife. Season with salt and pepper.
- Combine the sweet chilli sauce, soy sauce, lime zest & juice together in a large bowl.
- Marinate the duck breasts skin side up in the marinade for up to 24 hrs, refrigerated and covered.
- BBQ the duck breast skin side down on the flat plate 2-3 mins until the skin is crispy.
- Turn duck breast and place on the grill on medium heat for 5-6 mins taking care not to burn the duck.
- Baste duck liberally with marinade and glaze. Remove from grill and set aside to rest for at least 5 mins.
- Serve sweet chilli duck breast, sliced thinly with grilled vegetables, a wedge of lime and a little sweet chilli glaze and sliced fresh chilli.
Posted by Aussie Meat and for this fabulous recipe, we thank Luv-A-Duck for the recipe link http://www.luvaduck.com.au/recipes/view/bbq-sweet-chilli-duck-breast/31/