Preparation Time: 20 mins Cooking Time: 12 mins Serving: 6
- 1 lb chicken breast(455 g), cubed
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 lb broccoli florets(455 g)
- 8 oz mushroom(225 g), sliced
- 3 tablespoons oil, for frying
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- ⅓ cup reduced-sodium soy sauce(80 mL)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 cup chicken broth(240 mL)
- ¼ cup flour(30 g)
- In a large pan on medium-high heat, add 1 tablespoon of oil. Once the oil is hot, add chicken, season with salt and pepper, and sauté until cooked through and browned. Remove cooked chicken from pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, heat 1 tablespoon of oil and add mushrooms. When the mushrooms start to soften, add broccoli florets and stir-fry until the broccoli is tender. Remove cooked mushrooms and broccoli from the pan and set aside.
- Add 1 tablespoon of oil to the pan and sauté garlic and ginger until fragrant. Add the remaining sauce ingredients and stir until smooth.
- Return the chicken and vegetables to the saucy pan, stir until heated through.
- Serve with hot rice or noodles.
Posted by Aussie Meat and for this fabulous recipe, we Tasty for the recipe link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYqdVy7SKnY&feature=youtu.be
Aussie Meat is thrilled to announce the Referrals & Rewards Program for all our Aussie Meat Lovers. You and your friends and family can enjoy the benefits by simply Refer a friend and receive HKD50 OFF on your next purchase, and your friend will receive HKD100 OFF on their first purchase. The great news is that you can KEEP referring and earning the rewards.