NZ PREMIUM GRASS-FED RIBEYE STEAK (SCOTCH FILLET, ~2CM|2.5CM THICKNESS, 250G | 350G)
Preparation Time: 40 mins / Cook: 10 mins / Serving: 4
4 x NZ PREMIUM GRASS-FED RIBEYE STEAK (SCOTCH FILLET, ~2CM|2.5CM THICKNESS, 250G | 350G)
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Herb Lemon Butter
1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
1/4 cup chopped fresh oregano
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
Finely shredded zest of 1 lemon
1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1. Herb Lemon butter whirl ingredients in a food processor until smooth, about 2 minutes.
2. Lay a piece of plastic wrap on a work surface. Using a rubber spatula, scrape butter lengthwise onto plastic. Lift top edge of plastic up & over butter to meet bottom edge of plastic. Roll butter toward you, evening it out into a log about 4 in. long. Twist ends of plastic to seal. Chill until firm, about 30 minutes.
3. Remove plastic & slice off 1/4-in. portions (1 tbsp.) to serve over steaks.
4. Prepare a charcoal or gas grill for medium heat (350° to 450°; you can hold your hand 5 in. above cooking grate only 5 to 7 seconds).
5. Sprinkle each steak generously with salt & pepper; rub with oil. Grill steaks, covered, turning once, until done the way you like, 10 to 12 minutes for medium-rare.
6. Transfer steaks to a large platter & top each with a slice of herb lemon butter.