Preparation Time: 15 mins Cooking Time: 1hr 10 mins Serving: 4Ingredients:
- 1 lamb rack (about 2 pounds)
- 1/4 cup grainy Dijon mustard
- 1 cloves of garlic
- 1 sprig each of rosemary, sage, and marjoram
- 3 sprigs thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tablespoon fennel pollen
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 450° F. Chop up the garlic and herbs in the food processor. When they are well chopped, add the mustard and purée until a smooth paste forms.
- Smear the paste over the exterior of the lamb and place on a roasting pan. Season liberally with sea salt and roast for 15 minutes at 450° F. Turn the oven down to 325° F and cook for 30 to 40 minutes more, or until a meat thermometer registers 130 to 140° for rare to medium-rare. Let the roast rest for 15 minutes before carving and serving.
Posted by Aussie Meat and for this fabulous recipe, we thank Sara Jenkins for the recipe, link is https://f52.co/2QJaZ17
Aussie Meat is thrilled to announce the Referrals & Rewards Program for all our Aussie Meat Lovers. You and your friends and family can enjoy the benefits by simply Refer a friend and receive HKD50 OFF on your next purchase, and your friend will receive HKD100 OFF on their first purchase. The great news is that you can KEEP referring and earning the rewards.