Preparation Time: 10 mins Cooking Time: 10 mins Serving: 4
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 orange roughy fillets (6 ounces each)
- In a small shallow bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; dip fillets on both sides in lemon mixture.
- Lightly oil the grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium-hot heat or broil 4 in, from the heat for 5-10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Posted by Aussie Meat and for this fabulous recipe, we thank Taste of Home for the recipe link is https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/herbed-orange-roughy/
Aussie Meat is thrilled to announce the Referrals & Rewards Program for all our Aussie Meat Lovers. You and your friends and family can enjoy the benefits by simply Refer a friend and receive HKD50 OFF on your next purchase, and your friend will receive HKD100 OFF on their first purchase. The great news is that you can KEEP referring and earning the rewards.