OCEAN CATCH NZ PREMIUM HOKI FILLETS IN TEMPURA BATTER (6 FILLETS, 450G)
Preparation Time: 10 mins / Cook Time: 10 mins / Serving: 4
1 x OCEAN CATCH NZ PREMIUM HOKI FILLETS IN TEMPURA BATTER (6 FILLETS, 450G)
1 small onion or 2-3 green onions
1-2 tablespoons vegetable oil or butter
1 lb frozen or fresh green peas
1/2 teaspoon dried mint or 1-2 teaspoons of fresh chopped mint
1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper or to taste
enough water to barely cover the peas
Optional: lemon juice when you serve them.
Cook the Ocean Catch Hoki Fillets in Tempura Batter following the directions on the packaging for your cooking method whilst preparing the Minted Peas
1. In a pan, add the chopped onion & saute it in oil/butter for a few minutes until becomes translucent.
2. Add the green peas & enough water to barely cover them.
3. Add salt & pepper to taste & let the peas simmer until they get soft but not mushy.(about 5-7 minutes)
4. When peas are soft, add the chopped mint or the dried one.
5. Serve the peas as a side dish next to the battered fish fillets