OCEAN CATCH NEW ZEALAND HOKI BONELESS AND SKINLESS FILLETS (440G, 4 PIECES/PACK)
Preparation Time: 10 mins Cook Time: 10 mins / Serving: 4
1 x Pack of OCEAN CATCH NEW ZEALAND HOKI BONELESS AND SKINLESS FILLETS (440G, 4 PIECES/PACK)
1 large egg beaten
1 cup breadcrumbs (homemade )
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese (grated)
1. Dip fillet in egg then coat with blended Parmesan cheese & the homemade breadcrumbs.
2. Your can then oven cook by placing the fish on a greased baking tray & press in any left over breadcrumbs if you like.
3. Spray the top with oil or drizzle on some oil or melted butter then bake in a hot oven until cooked through & golden.
4. Or you can pan fry until golden.
5. Serve on a bed of iceberg lettuce sprinkled with capers & a splash of lime juice.