Buy Product(s): US Certified (Usda) Premium Plain Angus Beef Hamburger Patties
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 15 mins
- Ground Italian sausage
- lean Ground Beef
- 1/3 cup Italian Seasoned Bread Crumbs
- Marinara Sauce, warmed slightly
- 1/4 pound fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
- fresh basil leaves
- 8 hamburger buns
- Roasted Garlic Butter
- Combine Italian Sausage, ground beef and bread crumbs and form into 8 patties.
- Slice cheese. Set aside.
- Separate your basil leaves. Set aside.
- Butter your buns with prepared roasted garlic butter.
- Fire up your grill to medium heat, and start grilling your burgers. When they are halfway done, start to prepare your buns by toasting them on your grilling mat. When they are done, remove them and plate them until the burgers are ready.
- When your burgers are done, melt the slice of cheese over the top of each burger.
- Place the burger in the bottom bun, spoon warm marinara over the cheese, top with basil leaves, add the top bun, and serve!
Posted by Aussie Meat and for this fabulous recipe, we thank An Affair From The Heart for the recipe link https://anaffairfromtheheart.com/italian-burger/