OCEAN CATCH NZ PREMIUM DORY FILLETS CLASSIC CRUMBED (4 FILLETS, 320G)
Preparation Time: 15 mins / Cook Time: 10 mins / Serving: 4
1 x OCEAN CATCH NZ PREMIUM DORY FILLETS CLASSIC CRUMBED (4 FILLETS, 320G)
1 1/4 cups dried couscous
1 1/4 cups / 315 ml boiled water
1 tsp vegetable stock powder
1 garlic clove , minced
1 tsp coriander powder
400 g / 14 oz chickpeas (1 can) , drained
1/2 cup coriander , finely chopped
1/2 cup parsley , finely chopped (or mint)
1 red onion , chopped
220 g / 7 oz jar sun dried tomato strips in OIL
120 g / 4 oz rocket / arugula lettuce , chopped into 5 cm / 2" pieces
Zest of 1 large lemon
5 tbsp fresh lemon juice (2 large lemons)
1/2 tsp coarsely ground black pepper
60 g / 2 oz feta , crumbled
Salt and pepper , to taste
Cook the OCEAN CATCH PREMIUM DORY FILLETS following the directions on the packaging for your cooking method whilst preparing the simple Couscous Salad
1. Place chickpeas, couscous, vegetable stock powder, coriander & garlic in a large bowl. Pour over hot water, shake to level out couscous (chickpeas should mostly settle on top). Cover with plate or cling wrap, set aside for 5 minutes.
2. Fluff couscous with fork. Cool a bit.
3. Add coriander, parsley, onion, sun dried tomatoes (including all oil), rocket, lemon juice & black pepper. Sprinkle zest across surface. Toss well to combine.
4. Adjust salt & pepper to taste.
5. Transfer to serving bowl, sprinkle with feta.
6. Serve with the Dory Fish Fillets.