How To Prepare Ocean Trout with Almonds and Brown Butter? 😍😍🌈🌈
Rich and flavorful, with a nutty, buttery sauce that complements the tender, flaky fish. Serve it with roasted potatoes or a side of sautéed vegetables for a satisfying meal that's sure to please. Enjoy!
Australian Ocean Trout Skin On (2 x 140g)
Preparation Time: 10 mins / Cook Time: 20 mins / Serving: 4
2 packs of Australian Ocean Trout Skin On (2 x 140g) (4 fillets)
Salt and black pepper, to taste
1/2 cup of all-purpose flour
4 tablespoons of olive oil
4 tablespoons of unsalted butter
1/2 cup of sliced almonds
Juice of 1 lemon
2 tablespoons of chopped fresh parsley
- Season the trout fillets with salt & black pepper on both sides.
- Dredge the fillets in the flour, shaking off any excess.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Add the trout fillets to the skillet, skin-side down, & cook for 3-4 minutes, or until the skin is crispy & golden brown.
- Flip the fillets over & cook for an additional 2-3 minutes, or until the flesh is cooked through.
- Remove the trout fillets from the skillet & set aside.
- In the same skillet, melt the butter over medium heat.
- Continue to cook the butter, stirring constantly, until it turns a rich golden-brown colour & smells nutty.
- Add the sliced almonds to the skillet & cook for 1-2 minutes, or until the almonds are toasted & fragrant.
- Remove the skillet from the heat & stir in the lemon juice.
- Spoon the almond & brown butter sauce over the trout fillets, & garnish with chopped parsley.
#AussieMeatHK #Eat4CharityHK #hormonefree #antibioticfree #meatdelivery #seafooddelivery #winedelivery #bbq #bbqgrills #whowantssome #recipe #oceantrout #無激素 #無抗生素 #肉類配送 #海鮮配送 #酒類配送 #燒烤 #燒烤爐 #食譜 #海鱒
Aussie Meat is The Australian Meat Brand. We deliver Michelin Star-quality Meat, Ocean-catch Seafood, Wine and BBQ Grills across Hong Kong, 5 days per week. Owned and operated by Australians, we deliver finest quality meat which is grass fed, organic, naturally farmed, hormone and antibiotic free meat and ocean-catch seafood from Australian, New Zealand and global farmers jet fresh to your home or office. We understand the value in giving back, our Eat For Charity Program #eat4charityhk donates 5% of our profits towards HK charities.