EU HORMONE FREE PORK LOIN STEAK (~2CM THICKNESS, 2 X 250G PER PACK )
Preparation Time: 5 mins / Cook Time: 20 mins / Serving: 4
2 x EU HORMONE FREE PORK LOIN STEAK (~2CM THICKNESS, 2 X 250G PER PACK )
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning or dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with aluminium foil or parchment paper for easy clean up.
2. In a small bowl, mix the dry rub ingredients.
3. Pat the pork chops dry with paper towels. Drizzle & rub the pork with olive oil & season them with the dry rub. Rub the seasoning all over the chops (both sides)
4. Place the pork chops onto the prepared baking sheet.
5. Bake in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until the pork reaches an internal temperature of 140 to 145 degrees Fahrenheit. Please read notes about carryover cooking & decide at what exact temperature to remove the pork from the oven.
6. Remove from the oven & let it rest for 5 to 10 minutes, tented with aluminium foil. While the meat rests – the temperature will redistribute (carryover cooking) & the internal temperature will rise about 5 to 10 degrees. Serve.